Sunday, August 2, 2009

i have a bala shark and a red tailed black shark they get along good what objects should i get for the tank?


Answers:
I have both in my tank also. If you mean other fish, I have a variety and they get along fine. As objects go, I have Plants and rocks that makes caves that they can feel secure in if they need to. Good luck, I love my fish and I know you do too.
They like darker places. Cave, Sunken ship, rocks. All suggestions.
caves, driftwood.anything that will enable them to hide from potential conflict.
You should get a cave or two, so they can hide or play in them. Also, rocks would be a nice addition to a tank. And of course, fish always love a plant or two. (i prefer live plants, but silk ones and plastic ones are good too). Thoses sharks can get sorta big, so u should get a 40 gallon tank. for more info go to: www.elmersaquarium.com/10shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment