Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have a fish that lives in my old sandbox he only eats cereal what should I do with him??


Answers:
Is there a problem with the fish? I mean, do you not want it there? If it's not a problem, my friend has a koi pond and feeds certain ones cheerios, that's all they'll eat. Otherwise, find someone who wants a fish.
give him a new fish tank and get him some friends
Get him a box of "Lucky Charms" .
Leave him in the sandbox and keep feeding him cereal.
I Love fishes, what is the problem with cereals, did it complain to you about cereals? huh?
cook him on the barby
get him a bigger tank.lots of friends ..n' feed him lots of cereals!!
get him some friends
what kind of fish is your pet anyway? try to be more specific so your question will be easily answered.
Steam or fry is best!
send it down to me in Africa I like em
Er, is there a problem? I don't see any. Well, if it likes cereal, then go ahead and feed it cereal. Its not getting sick or anything right?

No comments:

Post a Comment