Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have a black moor goldfish that has blood in his eye?!?!?

I just now noticed that my black moor goldfish has a big red blood clot looking thing inside his left eye.his eye isn't bleeding outside but just inside..he seems normal and still eats so I don't no if he is ok or not..is there anything I can do..will he survive? I've had him for a looooong time.someone please help me?!?
Answers:
black moors are common to damaging the eyes as the stick out so far. top tip avoid any thing sharp and try to keep them separate from other fish as when feeding the moors lose out because of their poor vision. i have 3, 6 year old moors and i keep them in a tank with no gravel or statues just a small pump. as for a blood clot if it was damaged be prepared for it to fall off but don't worry he will be fine i had a blind one before now . hope that helps
ok, watch it for a little longer. If nothing changes take him to the vet. ok?
good thing with fish is they can flush.. >%26lt;))> "

I dont know about fish sorry just cats and dogs
take it to the vet!!Befor it dies.
he has probably injured it on something in the aquarium and it probably wont kill him.I really doubt that you can find a vet to help him..keep the water real clean so he doesnt get infected and make sure that he eats, it most likely will heal on its own
you can add some aquarium salt to aid in the healing

No comments:

Post a Comment