Thursday, July 30, 2009

I bought a crab from petco about 4 days ago and it is too aggressive. Will they take it back/refund my $?

I don't have the receipt anymore. He is a freshwater fiddler? crab and ate one of my fish and now one is pregnant so I think he will probably eat the eggs when she lays them. He is an annoyance. Will they take him back and refund my money without the receipt?
Answers:
I work at a PETCO. The store guarantees all companion animals for 15 days. If you do not have a receipt than a gift card will be issued. No cash. Unfortunately, not all PETCO's will accept live aquatic life for return. Like my will not. We do not have a "hospital" tank to place returned aquatic life. Your best bet is to call the PETCO your purchased your crab from and ask for their suggestions.
well, if they don't accept the return because of your missing receipt, then try and sell it to them or to another fish store?
most likely not, you could get another tank to seperate him if you wanted to
They shouldn't, because you got a crab for a pet for god's sake, they are wild animals who feed on fish, fish eggs and the like. What did you expect? If you get a snake next time don't try to return it if he eats your hamster!
Probably not. However, you have two choices that I can think of.

1) You can ask your friends and neighbors if they want to have a pet crab.

2) You can put the crab in another tank (not in the same one with your fish) and take care of him and make sure he doesn't eat your other pets. Ask the people at Petco about how to take care of an aggressive crab. Maybe he's being "aggressive" because you're feeding him something that he doesn't like or something? I don't really know. That's why I'm suggesting that you ask the "proffesionals" at Petco or some other pet store.
nop
store credit..
without the reciept!

No comments:

Post a Comment