Thursday, July 30, 2009

I bought a big castle for my fish to go in and out of..?

What kind of fish would like to do that?? Also, what kind are small enough
Answers:
guppies plus they reproduce fast so you have more quicker neon fish are pretty good too
You should have bought a school, most fish like to be in schools.
i agree very well
well, i think those castles are useless. but if you want one, just make sure it doesnt fall on your fishy. cause i did that before. he died
If you have a tropical tank, I suggest Clown Loaches, they like to live in school of 4+ and love their hidey holes. They also like to sleep on their sides, it's amazing to watch these fish sleeping on their sides, it's prefectly natural for them.
Clown Loaches can grow big depending on your tank size. I have a 6 foot tank with 8 4 inch fish and a 4 foot tank with 8 2inch fish all the same age. Sit back and enjoy them once your sorted out :) I know I hardly watch TV anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment