Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can't find Nemo!?

I left Nemo (my guppy) with Rocky (my baby tiger shark) in the same tank because i had to clean out nemo's tank but now i can't find Nemo!
Answers:
First get out your movie camera, Finding Nemo 2
Not take Rocky lay him on the kitchen table, now with a sharp pairing knife cut Rockies little belly open.
Presto. Nemo.
check carefully.(and if there is no nemo i'm feel SO sorry,i wish i could help!!)
Dumbass!
which one is bigger? just how hungry is that tiger shark?
Have you looked in the filter? i hear it is a good way to escape!
And I quote."What we have here is a real live eating machine" Richard Dryfuss ( Jaws ) did this help? LOL
i think the shark ate him or the filter sucked hm in
(sorry)
Eaten by the tiger shark. Did you feed the tiger shark regularly? Never put small fishes with sharks. My friend's goldfishes have been known to be "fishes that eat others". Beware next time! ^.^
well rocky, if he eats live food, probably ate Nemo, but a guppy is pretty small, so maybe nemo is hiding from rocky, and like the guy said he might be in a filter. Good luck with finding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment