Monday, May 24, 2010

I have been given a Goldfish, along wiv bowl.. it has no name !!?

My friend is moving abroad and has given me his Goldfish, he
cannot remember where he got it, (definately under the influence
of falling down liquid, when he got it) about 6 months ago!!
It seems very happy and I have got it a nice sized tank, any
suggestions for a name ?
Answers:
ARNOLD
i once called all my fish after drinks. coke, pepsi, fanta and tango. try that!
budweiser
Bob!
jaws thats the only name for a goldfish
My friends is named squishy the fishy? lol
Jaws
jim that a good name well i like it
Why?, ..are you expecting to respond in some way when you call it's name?
flipper
Cod!
Hawn.

I call every goldfish I've ever had Hawn. No one gets it. I always have to explain, "Fill up the blank in the famous personality's name - Goldie _____?"

They always tell me I'm crazy.
Vinny is a good name, but change it to finny.
Eleminnow
I read a comic book with babies in it. They called their Goldfish "Mr No-feet" I thought that was cute.
That or Sushi
Goldie, Gill, Nemo
since ur friend was under the influence, how about jim beam or johnny walker or jose quervo
Mr. Fandango
How about Annie, as it's Dad is making it an Orphan by beggering off abroad!
Lenny
Fish. my friend use to have a rabbit called Rabbit its quite original
when i was little mine were called breadcrumbs and batter.
So i think you should call it BREADCRUMBS or BATTER!
Paddy or Max
i dont know if its a gd name but i always call a goldfish bubbles

gd luck on finding a name
sammy06
Broadie?
flipper
fish
blob
goldie
walter
sharkie
spangle
ginger
horatio
fred
spike
gift horse
when you say goldfish i think about the dishwashing foam commercial with the buck toothed goldfish that thinks it is fat so how about Dawn good luck have a good day
Call it anything you want, fish have only got a five second memory so it wont remember what its name is anyway lol
Buzz Lightfish

No comments:

Post a Comment