Monday, May 24, 2010

I have taught my fish to sing?

but nobody believes me because he never sings when there is company. Also, I'm insane, which means that people tend not to believe me. Anyway, I have recorded the fish singing and it sounds EXACTLY like the Robbie Williams song "Angel" with instruments and EVERYTHING and he can sing ANY TUNE almost and he even does commercials, oh, and what makes this incredible fish even more special is that he can live OUT OF WATER and looks EXACTLY LIKE A RADIO! Do you think the zoo would be interested in buying such a marvellous fish?
Answers:
Always obey the voices in your head! Just in case I going to listen to Robbie Williams song Angel. Maybe your fish is a immortal angel fish!
Good for you.
Well.bully for you!
Hahahaha i needed that laugh.
I THINK YOU NEED TO BE IN A ZOO!
I think that before you go and make a out of yourself you need to get your head check because if a fish can sing than I am the born again virgin nun Mary
sorry about those idiots insultling u. I do beleive what u said. And i know the zoo will be intressted.
Ok Mr Limpit of course you can hear fish sing. But can they tap dance?
I would say that they would love to see what you have there in your possession. You might want to bring a medical doctor with you, to prove that you are in no way a harm to yourself and others. Good luck and best wishes with this.
Ooooooooooo K!
Your fish should do a cd track, if he could only get you off that crack.
stay off the drugs if you want to continue to work here
yeah mine too, it's weird but i usually hear them after taking my coo coo pills
and i taught my penis to dance

No comments:

Post a Comment