Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have a gold fish that is almost 2 years old. How long are they supposed to live for??


Answers:
i asked the same thing when my goldfish lived for 4 YEARS! they said they are only spouse to live for 1 year at the maximum!
i also have a black lab that is18! they are spouse to live for 13 years! i guess there is really not a maximum age!
1-2 years
i think gold fish can live for 10 years or more, they get huge. but thats only if you take REALLY good care of them.
Goldfish have an average life span of between 5-10 years.
Goldfish can live upwards of 20 years if cared for properly
ive heard 10 yrs
I had one for three years once. I was SOOOO sad when it died. I got attached to a fish, LOL. Its just that it lived so long I couldnt help but feel sad.
They can live 20+ years. The oldest on record was 43. Most people either don't know how or don't care about how to take care of them properly and that is why they usually die so young.
about ten years

No comments:

Post a Comment