Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Have A Goldfish, But I Dont Have Any FishFlakes; What Else Can I Give It?

I just recieved a goldfish from one of my neighbors who got it from her school. (Yes, for free) But I never recieved any food supply for it. What else can it eat besides FishFlakes?

((Please answer this question before it dies!))
Answers:
I know they'll eat lettuce, I use to give mine lettuce as a snack. Tomorrow buy some goldfish food for him, he'll be ok tonight, plus it's really best not to feed them the day you get them because they will be stressed. Remeber that a goldfish requires a very large home(atleast 20 gallon tank for 1) and can grow to 12" easily!
go out and buy it some food!
Breadcrumbs. Or cornflakes. : P

It'd get it some goldfish flakes soon though!
adult goldfish can live for a while without any food so don't panic.
As long as it has good water it should last even up to a week without any food. some people feed baby fish cooked egg yoke, but I don't know if its OK for older fish.
You could feed it bread crumbs. :-)
HIH!
duh, you go buy fish food
don't worry too much it can go up to a week with out food

not to encourage neglect but give you time to go and get the food with little worry

and at the store there is more than one kind flacks or pellets are fine. Just relax, if you have to look in the grocery store they have pet food too, it may cost a little. wal-mart has what you need too.
Oranges. Cut up a piece of orange and put it in your tank they will pick at it all day. be live me . Also it is good for their color and overall healthier
Blanch peas, take the skin off and throw a couple in.
I would say bread crumbs or u can toast ya bread to make it flakey

No comments:

Post a Comment